Tourism & Travel Industry Overview
Whether it’s for leisure or business purposes, tourism & travel is a booming business in the U.S. and abroad. According to IBISWorld, industry revenue will increase at an annualized rate of 2.3% to $1.1 trillion by 2021, including a 2.4% jump in 2017 alone. Industry growth is largely the result of increased travel rates and a corresponding rise in travel spending.
Top 5 Tourism & Travel Business Trends
- Travelers wanting to “unplug”
- Travelers wanting to discover “untouched” or unique places
- Millennials seeking adventure
- Sharing economy
How big is the Tourism & Travel market opportunity?
The biggest travel expenditure is for foodservices followed closely by lodging and public transportation.
China will be the highest growth market for U.S. visitors through 2020.
Why do you need a Tourism & Travel industry business plan?
- Get organized operationally
- Get your financial forecast and budget in place
- Get a bank loan
- Raise capital from: friends & family, angel investors, venture capital, private equity
- Recruit key managers and employees
Top 10 PlanIt Business Tourism & Travel Business Plans:
- Hotel Business Plan
- AirBnb Business Plan
- Airport Kiosk Business Plan
- Bed & Breakfast Business Plan
- Online Travel Agency Business Plan
- Airport Shuttle Business Plan
- Rental Cars Business Plan
- Sightseeing Tour Business Plan
- Housesitting Business Plan
- Business Concierge Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your Tourism & Travel business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.