Transportation & Shipping Industry Overview
In the U.S., the transportation sector continues to benefit from the climbing popularity of e-commerce, just-in-time (JIT) inventory management and outsourcing. E-commerce and JIT have increased the frequency of goods shipments, while the outsourcing of private trucking fleets has increased the size of the for-hire trucking sector. Spending in the U.S. logistics and transportation industry totaled $1.48 trillion in 2015, and represented 8% of GDP.
Top 4 Transportation & Shipping Industry Disruptors
- Local network builders
- Crowdsourcing fillers
- Startup simplifiers
- Big data manipulators
How big is the Transportation & Shipping market opportunity?
UPS is the largest transportation & logistics company in the U.S.
Trucking is by far the largest sector in the commercial transportation industry.
Why do you need a Transportation & Shipping industry business plan?
- Get organized operationally
- Get your financial forecast and budget in place
- Get a bank loan
- Raise capital from: friends & family, angel investors, venture capital, private equity
- Recruit key managers and employees
Top 10 PlanIt Business Transportation & Shipping Business Plans:
- Logistics Services Business Plan
- Delivery Services Business Plan
- Freight Rail Business Plan
- Terminals Business Plan
- Trucking Services Business Plan
- Moving Services Business Plan
- Delivery App Business Plan
- Shipping Services Business Plan
- Shipping App Business Plan
- Courier App Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your Transportation & Shipping business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.