Texas Business Plans
Texas Business Plan Market Opportunity
The Texas business landscape is large and growing. According to ERCOT:
- Texas economy grew by 5.2% in 2014 and has outpaced the U.S. economy every year since 2005
- A relatively young population positions Texas for long-term growth above national average
- Texas was second in the nation in annual job gains in 2015
- The Texas median home sale price rose 8.5% in 2015
- Texas had the largest net employment change in the U.S between 2008 & 2014
- 52 Fortune 500 companies were headquartered in Texas in 2014
Top 6 Cities for Your Texas Business
Texas business is conducted in six of the nation’s largest cities, including:
San Antonio #7
Fort Worth #16
El Paso #19
Everything Is Bigger in Texas Business
Texas businesses effectively leverage:
- 313,210 miles of highways and 10,425 miles of freight transport railroad, more than any other state
- over 3.57 million trucks, 7,971 trains, and over 31.5 million personal vehicles crossed Texas borders in 2013
- # 1 ranking in exports for 2014 totaling almost $289.02 billion
- an estimated 233.5 million domestic visitors and 8.2 million international visitors at tourism destinations in 2013
- #1 ranking for total state personal income in the third quarter of 2014 at $1.23 trillion
Do You Need a Texas Business Plan?
We specialize in customized Texas business plans. We can help you develop a persuasive:
- Dallas Business Plan
- San Antonio Business Plan
- Austin Business Plan
- Fort Worth Business Plan
- Houston Business Plan
- El Paso Business Plan
- Arlington Business Plan
- Corpus Christi Business Plan
- Plano Business Plan
- Laredo Business Plan
- Lubbock Business Plan
- Garland Business Plan
- Irving Business Plan
- Amarillo Business Plan
- Grand Prairie Business Plan
- Brownsville Business Plan
- McKinney Business Plan
- Frisco Business Plan
- Pasadena Business Plan
- Mesquite Business Plan
- Killeen Business Plan
- McAllen Business Plan
- Waco Business Plan
- Midland Business Plan
- Denton Business Plan
- Abilene Business Plan
- Odessa Business Plan
- Beaumont Business Plan
- Round Rock Business Plan
- The Woodlands Business Plan
- And many more!
Why should you engage PlanIt Business to write your Texas business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.