Senior Living Industry Overview
Growth in the senior population and a generation of retiring baby boomers are driving demand for the senior living industry. According to the National Center for Assisted Living, the average age of residents in assisted living facilities is 87 years. As people age, they become frailer and more inclined to suffer from chronic illnesses, including memory loss, heart disease, diabetes, colon cancer and high blood pressure. In addition, aging negatively affects a person’s functional abilities, such as sight, hearing, muscle strength and coordination, exposing older people to significant risks of injuries. Consequently, older adults or their families consider moving into retirement communities, where they can receive assistance with activities of daily living, including bathing, dressing, toileting and eating. As a result of the aging demographic trend, demand for senior living businesses is expected to increase in future years.
Top 5 Senior Living Industry Trends
- Specialty Communities
- Continuing Education
- Eco-friendly Complexes
- Stay-at-home Services
- Custom Lifestyles
How big is the Senior Living market opportunity?
The number of senior living facilities has grown exponentially over the last 30 years.
Demand for senior living services is expected to continue increasing through 2030.
Why do you need a Senior Living industry business plan?
- Get organized operationally
- Get your financial forecast and budget in place
- Get a bank loan
- Raise capital from: friends & family, angel investors, venture capital, private equity
- Recruit key managers and employees
Top 10 PlanIt Business Senior Living Business Plans:
- Senior Living Business Plan
- Assisted Living Business Plan
- Skilled Nursing Business Plan
- Independent Living Business Plan
- Adult Daycare Business Plan
- Senior Care Business Plan
- Memory Care Business Plan
- Retirement Community Business Plan
- Continuing Care Business Plan
- Retirement Home Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your Senior Living business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.