Pets Industry Overview
The new “pet parent” phenomenon has increased demand for specialized pet products and services in recent years. These types of pet owners treat their four-legged friends as family members and they are willing to pay a premium to keep their pets safe and happy. According to the American Pet Product Association’s (APPA) National Pet Owners Survey, the average dog or cat owner spends between $200 and $300 annually on food for their pet.
Top 5 Pets Industry Business Trends
- All-natural and organic pet foods
- Grooming & walking
- Pet therapy
- Home delivery of pet supplies
- Pet hotels
How big is the Pets market opportunity?
According to IBISWorld, the number of pets in the U.S. has been increasing since 2015 and will continue to increase through 2021.
Pet food and pet supplies generate the largest proportions of pet store industry revenues.
Why do you need a Pets industry business plan?
- Get organized operationally
- Get your financial forecast and budget in place
- Get a bank loan
- Raise capital from: friends & family, angel investors, venture capital, private equity
- Recruit key managers and employees
Top 10 PlanIt Business Pets Business Plans:
- Organic Pet Food Business Plan
- Pet Adoption Business Plan
- Pet-sitting Business Plan
- Mobile Pet Grooming Business Plan
- Pet Training Business Plan
- Pet Therapy Business Plan
- Pet Accessories Business Plan
- Pet Medicine Business Plan
- Pet Furniture Business Plan
- Pet Café Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your Pets business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.