Mining & Commodities Industry Overview
Endowed with natural resources, the USA is a global agricultural and energy powerhouse. The USA is the world’s second largest energy consumer in 2015, while being the largest producer of natural gas and second largest producer of crude oil and natural gas liquids (NGL) globally. Production of energy in the USA has been rising as a result of the shale revolution and improvements in production technologies. However, oil and gas drilling has fallen in response to lower oil prices. Due to its huge energy demand, however, the country is a net energy importer, with imports of mineral fuels, oil and distillation products making up 14.7% of total imports in 2015.
Top 5 Worldwide Mining & Commodities Industry Trends
- Open Pit Mining
- Renewable, Innovative Energy
- Data Collection
- Fabric Buildings
- Mineral Nationalism
How big is the Mining & Commodities market opportunity?
Although the USA is among the global leading producers of several metals and minerals such as copper, lead and steel, mining and quarrying (excluding energy) accounted for only 0.3% of GVA in 2015, and has been in steady decline since 2010.
As US mining companies are focusing on productivity enhancement and cost reduction, there will be growing demand for cost-effective technology solutions in the mining sector.
Why do you need a Mining & Commodities industry business plan?
- Get organized operationally
- Get your financial forecast and budget in place
- Get a bank loan
- Raise capital from: friends & family, angel investors, venture capital, private equity
- Recruit key managers and employees
Top 10 PlanIt Business Mining & Commodities Business Plans:
- Mining Company Business Plan
- Energy Efficiency Business Plan
- Solar Panels Business Plan
- Alternative Fuels Business Plan
- Biofuels Business Plan
- Commodities Business Plan
- Agribusiness Business Plan
- Commodities Trading Business Plan
- Commodities Wholesaling Business Plan
- Natural Gas Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your Mining & Commodities business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.