Manufacturing & Industrial Industry Overview
According to PwC, the data-driven factory of the future, where all internal and external activities are connected through the same information platform, is close at hand. Customers, designers, and operators will share information on everything from initial concepts, to installation, to performance feedback throughout the life cycle. Operators will access materials on demand, collaborate with robots to use them safely and ergonomically, and rely on virtual work instructions presented at the point of use. Assembly lines will output highly personalized products, sometimes in a lot size of one, that contain zero defects.
Top 4 Manufacturing & Industrial Industry Trends
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Augmented Reality
- 3D Printing
How big is the Manufacturing & Industrial market opportunity?
Manufacturing is the largest sector in the U.S. by output.
The output of durable goods was at an all-time high in 2015, more than triple what it was in 1980 and double what it was 20 years earlier. The production of electronics, aerospace goods, motor vehicles and machinery are at or close to all-time highs.
Why do you need a Manufacturing & Industrial industry business plan?
- Get organized operationally
- Get your financial forecast and budget in place
- Get a bank loan
- Raise capital from: friends & family, angel investors, venture capital, private equity
- Recruit key managers and employees
Top 10 PlanIt Business Manufacturing & Industrial Business Plans:
- Toy Manufacturing Business Plan
- Made in America Business Plan
- Smart Phone Accessories Manufacturer Business Plan
- Plastic Container Manufacturer Business Plan
- Textile Producer Business Plan
- Furniture Maker Business Plan
- Woodworker Business Plan
- Leather Manufacturer Business Plan
- Sunglasses Manufacturer Business Plan
- Cannabis Infused Products Manufacturer Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your Manufacturing & Industrial business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.