Healthcare Business Plan
Healthcare Business Plan Market Opportunity
The healthcare business represents a large and growing market opportunity. According the IBISWorld:
- The Home Care Providers industry is becoming one of the fastest growing healthcare industries in the U.S. In 2016, revenue is expected to increase an annualized 6.0% to reach $88.5 billion
- S. Diagnostic and Medical Laboratories industry revenue is expected to reach $56.5 billion by 2021
- S. Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers industry revenue is forecast to grow at an average annual rate of 3.1% to reach $16.5 billion by 2021
- S. Nursing Care Facilities industry revenue is expected to increase at an annualized rate of 5.8% to $174.8 billion in the five years to 2021
2016 Healthcare Business Trends
According to pWC, top healthcare business trends for 2016 include:
- video consults
- health app prescriptions
- smartphones as diagnostic tools
- new tools and services rolled out by insurance companies to manage costs
2016 will also be the year that nurses, doctors and other clinicians learn to work in new ways, incorporating insights gleaned from data analysis into their treatment plans.
Top Healthcare business growth drivers include:
- Favorable demographics
- Increase in lifestyle diseases
- Emerging middle class rising healthcare consumption
- Growing health insurance penetration
- Increased investors from PE fund
- Medical value travel advantage
- Diversifying delivery models
Do You Need a Healthcare Business Plan?
We specialize in customized healthcare business plans. We can help you develop a persuasive:
- Nursing Care Facility business plan
- Home Care business plan
- Residential Treatment Facility business plan
- Independent Living Community business plan
- Assisted Living Facility business plan
- Adult Day Care business plan
- Residential Care Facility business plan
- Continuing Care Community business plan
- Nursing Home business plan
- Mental Health & Substance Abuse Center business plan
- Health App business plan
- Telehealth business plan
- Health Agency business plan
- Walk-in clinic business plan
- Dental office business plan
- Chiropractor business plan
- Medical Office business plan
- Home Medical Supply business plan
- Physical Therapy business plan
- And many more!
Why should you engage PlanIt Business to write your healthcare business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.