Franchise Industry Overview
The turn-key nature of franchise businesses has made this industry a magnet for first-time entrepreneurs. A proven business model and help with marketing are just two of the many benefits new franchisees get when investing in a new franchise business. However, buying a franchise does not guarantee success and each franchise requires the same organization and due diligence as any other start-up opportunity.
Top 5 Franchise Businesses of 2016
- Jimmy John’s
- Hampton Inn
- Super Cuts
How big is the Franchise market opportunity?
IHS estimates that franchise businesses accounted for approximately 3% of US GDP or a total of
$523 billion in 2015.
33% of franchise businesses are in the food or restaurant sectors, and about 27% are in the business or personal services sectors.
Why do you need a Franchise business plan?
- Get organized operationally
- Get your financial forecast and budget in place
- Get a bank loan
- Raise capital from: friends & family, angel investors, venture capital, private equity
- Recruit key managers and employees
Top 10 PlanIt Business Franchise Business Plans:
- Café Franchise Business Plan
- Donut Shop Franchise Business Plan
- Trampoline Park Franchise Business Plan
- Food Truck Business Plan
- Hair Salon Franchise Business Plan
- Day Spa Franchise Business Plan
- Fast-Casual Franchise Business Plan
- Computer Repair Franchise Business Plan
- Fast Food Franchise Business Plan
- Children’s Fitness Center Franchise Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your Franchise business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.