Food & Beverage Business Plan
Food & Beverage Business Plan Market Opportunity
The food & beverage business is a large and growing market opportunity. According the IBISWorld:
- The U.S. Snack Foods Production industry is anticipated to grow an annualized rate of 2.8% over the next five years to reach $43.9 billion by 2021
- S. Specialty Food Store industry revenue is expected to reach $9.4 billion by 2021
- S. Meat, Beef and Poultry Processing industry revenue is expected to reach $224.9 billion by 2021
- S. Dairy Product Production industry revenue is expected to reach $108.0 billion by 2021
- S. Baking Mix and Prepared Food Production industry revenue is expected to reach $27.3 billion by 2021
Food & Beverage Business Trends
According to the National Restaurant Association, top 2016 food & beverage business trends include:
- Ethnic cuisine
- Locally sourced food
- Root to stalk cooking
- Gluten-free ingredients
- Craft beverages
Do You Need a Food & Beverage Business Plan?
We specialize in customized food & beverage business plans. We can help you develop a persuasive:
- Gluten-free food business plan
- Organic food business plan
- Craft brewery business plan
- Craft distillery business plan
- Farm business plan
- Local grower business plan
- Farmer’s market business plan
- Nutrition bar business plan
- Energy drink business plan
- Dietary supplement business plan
- Ranch business plan
- Meal replacement shake business plan
- And many more!
Why should you engage PlanIt Business to write your food & beverage business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.