Financial & Investments Business Plan
Financial & Investments Business Plan Market Opportunity
Financial & Investments represents a large and growing market opportunity. According to U.S. Department of Commerce:
- Financial markets in the United States are the largest and most liquid in the world
- In 2014, finance and insurance represented 7% (or $1.223 trillion) of U.S. gross domestic product
- In 2014, the United States exported $104.7 billion in financial services and had a $35.01 billion surplus in financial services and insurance trade
- The financial services and insurance sectors employed 6.08 million people in 2015
- As of the end of 2015, the U.S. banking system had $15.967 trillion in assets
- Total U.S. pension assets were $24.5 trillion at the end of 2015
- In 2014, the insurance industry’s net premiums written totaled approximately $1.15 billion
- In 2015 new commitments to venture capital funds in the United States totaled $28.2 billion, and total investment for the year reached $59.1 billion
- S. private equity firms invested more than $486 billion in U.S.-based companies in 2014
Top 5 Trends in the Financial & Investments Business
The top five trends in the financial & investments business in 2016 are:
- Data Analytics: information about customers and their behaviors
- Digitization: omni-channel digital presence here
- Security: cyber security to expose vulnerabilities
- Mobility: how to improve mobile experience
- Regulatory Challenges: according to CDW, 57% of global financial services executives believe regulation has enabled the growth of their business
What’s Hot in the Financial & Investments Business? FinTech
Financial technology, or FinTech, is a type of financial & investments business based on using software to provide financial services. Financial technology businesses are generally startups founded to disrupt incumbent financial systems that rely less on software.
Do You Need a Financial & Investments Business Plan?
We specialize in customized financial & investments business plans. We can help you develop a persuasive:
- Banking Business Plan
- Investment Business Plan
- Insurance Business Plan
- Brokerage Business Plan
- Forex Business Plan
- Venture Capital Business Plan
- Wealth Management Business Plan
- Tax Consultant Business Plan
- Financial App Business Plan
- FinTech Business Plan
- Financial Planning Business Plan
- And many more!
Why should you engage PlanIt Business to write your financial & investments business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.