Education Business Plan
Education Business Plan Market Opportunity
Education represents a large and growing market opportunity. According to the National Center for Education Statistics:
- Total expenditures for public elementary and secondary schools in the United States amounted to $620 billion for the 2012–13 school year
- $12,296 was spent per public school student enrolled
- In fall 2016, about 50.4 million students attended public elementary and secondary schools
- Public school systems employed about 3.1 million full-time-equivalent (FTE) teachers in fall 2016
- According to GeekWire, 2014 investment in education technology companies reached over $2 billion
Education Business Innovation
The education business is currently undergoing more changes than at any other point in history. Innovative education businesses are sprouting to fill gaps and create new technologies to service an increasingly lucrative industry. Innovative new ideas about what the 21st century classroom could look like are re-shaping what learning means for kids around the country.
Defining the Education Business
The education business is composed of the entrepreneurs and organizations playing an increasingly important role in supporting public and private education by meeting the demand for new products and services that both complement and supplement educational practices.
Do You Need an Education Business Plan?
We specialize in customized education business plans. We can help you develop a persuasive:
- Education Technology Business Plan
- Tutoring Business Plan
- Online Tutoring Business Plan
- Online Courses Business Plan
- Private School Business Plan
- Online Learning Business Plan
- Education App Business Plan
- Textbook Publishing Business Plan
- Education Resources Business Plan
- Education Services Business Plan
- Teacher Training Business Plan
- Special Needs Services Business Plan
- Educational Assessment Business Plan
- Technical College Business Plan
- Charter School Business Plan
- And many more!
Why should you engage PlanIt Business to write your education business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.