e-Commerce Business Plans
With the proliferation of Internet broadband, decreasing data usage costs and storage costs, e-Commerce continues to be a rapidly growing sales channel benefitting both retailers as well as consumers. Consumers like e-Commerce for its maximum variety, convenience and lower prices. According to Invesp, e-Commerce sales is growing at a 10% rate each year in the U.S. and 19% worldwide. It is imperative for every physical retailer to also sell through an e-Commerce channel for the following reasons:
- Attract new customers
- Save on operational costs
- Better understand customers
- Boost brand awareness
- Tap into social networking
Top 5 e-Commerce Business Trends
- Consumer – will complete most shopping journeys via multiple devices
- Device – smartphone shopping will continue to gain ground
- Selling – expect more frequent and bigger online shopping days with bigger discounts
- Merchant – retailers will see a high influence on their in-store sales
- Marketing – shift from being device-focused to people-focused
- Advertising – ads will become more relevant and less intrusive
- Service – instant delivery services will become more common
How big is e-Commerce market opportunity?
According to a KPCB 2015 Internet report, the e-Commerce industry generated over $300 Billion dollars in the United States, representing 9 percent of all retail sales (up dramatically from less than 1% of e-Commerce sales of retail sales in 1998).
Why do you need an e-Commerce business plan?
- Get organized operationally
- Get your financial forecast and budget in place
- Get a bank loan
- Raise capital from: friends & family, angel investors, venture capital, private equity
- Recruit key managers and employees
Top 10 PlanIt Business e-Commerce Business Plans:
- Eyewear e-Commerce Business Plan
- Corporate Gifts e-Commerce Business Plan
- Pet Supplies e-Commerce Business Plan
- Digital Coupons e-Commerce Business Plan
- Event Tickets e-Commerce Business Plan
- Music and Video e-Commerce Business Plan
- Software e-Commerce Business Plan
- Consumer Electronics e-Commerce Business Plan
- Household Goods e-Commerce Business Plan
- Apparel and Accessories e-Commerce Business Plan
- Household Consumables e-Commerce Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your e-Commerce business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.