Children & Youth Industry Overview
Selling products and services for babies, kids, and teens is big business. Most parents are more than willing to use a sizeable portion of disposable income to invest in their children’s education, comfort and happiness. Most children and youth oriented businesses are not only lucrative, but require very little starting capital or experience.
Top 5 Children & Youth Business Trends
- Parents seeking to improve nutrition with clean, organic baby foods & snacks
- Parents seeking to increase their children’s fitness level and amount of physical activity
- Parents seeking to improve their children’s academic performance
- Parents seeking family friendly entertainment options
- Parents seeking home-school and online learning alternatives to public schools
How big is Children & Youth market opportunity?
The number of children & youth in the U.S. is expected to stay stable over the next 30 years, at or above 74.1 million children age 18 and under.
Depending on the number of children they have, Americans can spend an extra $17 to $66 every day.
Why do you need a Children & Youth business plan?
- Get organized operationally
- Get your financial forecast and budget in place
- Get a bank loan
- Raise capital from: friends & family, angel investors, venture capital, private equity
- Recruit key managers and employees
Top 10 PlanIt Business Children & Youth Business Plans:
- Children’s Fitness Center Business Plan
- Children’s Clothing Line Business Plan
- Children’s Book Publishing Business Plan
- Youth Sports League Business Plan
- Children & Youth Non-Profit Business Plan
- Children’s Shoe Store Business Plan
- Children’s Mobile App Business Plan
- Children’s Dentist Business Plan
- Youth Apparel Business Plan
- Children’s Tutoring Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your Children & Youth business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.