California Business Plans
California Industry Overview
California is regarded as a global trendsetter in both popular culture and politics. The state’s economy is centered on finance, government, real estate services, technology, and professional, scientific and technical business services; together comprising 58% of the state’s economy. Three of the world’s largest 20 firms by revenue, Chevron, Apple, and McKesson, are headquartered in the state. If it were a country, California would be the 6th largest economy in the world and the 35th most populous.
Top 5 Industries of California Economy
- Solar / Clean Energy
Top 5 Keys to Success of Running a Business in California
- Establish procedures and policies for employees – California labor laws are very employee-friendly
- Take the conservative approach to office / retail space – real estate values and rents in California are the highest in the United States
- Hire documented employees only – California has a big immigrant population and hiring undocumented workers could result in heavy fines and loss of business
- Raise capital if available to you – California has the greatest amount of venture and angel capital available for funding
- Write a business plan yourself or have one professionally written for you
Top 10 PlanIt Business California Business Plans:
- Los Angeles Business Plans
- Orange County Business Plans
- San Francisco Business Plans
- Silicon Valley Business Plans
- San Diego Business Plans
- Inland Empire Business Plans
- Sacramento Business Plans
- Apparel & Accessories Business Plan
- Automotive Business Plan
- Beauty & Wellness Business Plan
- Business Services Business Plan
- Daycare Business Plan
- E-Commerce Business Plan
- Education Business Plan
- Energy / Clean Energy Business Plan
- Entertainment Business Plan
- Financial & Investments Business Plan
- Food & Beverage Business Plan
- Restaurant Business Plan
- Healthcare Business Plan
- Manufacturing & Industrial Business Plan
- Mobile App Business Plan
- Personal Services Business Plan
- Real Estate & Lodgings Business Plan
- Software & Internet Business Plan
- Sports & Fitness Business Plan
- Non Profit Business Plan
Why you should engage PlanIt Business to write your e-Commerce business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.