Beauty & Wellness Business Plan Forecast
The beauty & wellness business opportunity is large and growing. According to IBIS World:
- The U.S. Beauty, Cosmetics and Fragrance Stores industry revenue increased at an annualized 4.7% to reach $20.6 billion over the five years to 2016. Over the five years to 2021, revenue is anticipated to grow an annualized 4.5% to $25.7 billion.
- S. Hair and Nail Salons industry revenue increased at an annualized rate of 2.1% over the five years to 2016, including an increase of 1.9% to $49.5 billion expected in 2016 alone.
- S. Health Stores industry revenue rose at an average annual rate of 3.1% to $23.3 billion during the five years to 2016. During the five years to 2021, revenue is projected to increase at an average annual rate of 1.3% to $24.9 billion.
Beauty & Wellness Business Model Trends
Today, the fastest growing beauty & wellness business start-ups are simplifying consumer access to beauty products and services. Whether it’s a beauty product sample subscription service like BirchBox, or a beauty services booking platform like StyleSeat, the dominant trend is to facilitate transactions between beauty product producers and consumers. Market innovators are taking on industry inefficiencies and turning them into high margin beauty & wellness businesses.
Beauty & Wellness Business Brand Leaders
According to BeautyPackaging.com, the top 10 beauty brands in the $382 billion global beauty and wellness business market based on 2012 data were:
- L’Oréal $29.7 billion
- Unilever $23.9 billion
- P&G $20.0 billion
- Estée Lauder $10.2 billion
- Avon $7.6 billion
- Johnson & Johnson $7.4 billion
- Shiseido $7.2 billion
- Beiersdorf $6.7 billion
- Kao $5.1 billion
- LVMH $4.8 billion
Do You Need a Beauty & Wellness Business Plan?
We specialize in customized beauty & wellness business plans. We can help you write a winning:
- Hair salon business plan
- Nail salon business plan
- Spa business plan
- Massage service business plan
- Beauty services booking business plan
- Beauty bar business plan
- Beauty product business plan
- Wellness retreat business plan
- Holistic therapy business plan
- Fragrance business plan
- Cosmetics business plan
- Skin product business plan
- Hair product business plan
- Beauty supply store business plan
- Beauty retail business plan
- Eyebrow threading business plan
- Cool sculpting business plan
- Body wrap business plan
- Body waxing business plan
- Barbershop business plan
- Beauty school business plan
- Mobile beauty business plan
- And many more!
Why should you engage PlanIt Business to write your beauty & wellness business plan?
- We have been writing customized business plans since 1996
- Our business plans are written with a call to action – they position your company best to “Ask” for something, whether it is capital, a joint venture, other partnership, etc.
- Our business plans help our clients raise $15 – $20 million annually and over $20 billion an aggregate since 1996
- Our team is comprised of experienced investment bankers, venture capitalists and C-level executives from Fortune 500 companies with MBAs from the top schools
- We are entrepreneurs like you – been there, done that.
With PlanIt Business’s clear business plan writing process, you can rest easy that your technology business plan will fit your unique needs. We also supply more than just business plans. We are your objective, third party consultants with the business and financial experience you need to succeed. We know how businesses work and we create all of our business plans in-house.
Anyone can “write” a business plan, but that does not mean that it is going to convince an investor. Our experience in the financial world allows us to craft plans that actually speak to investors and banks.
We also provide exclusive, free access to our Business Plan Gallery. This resource allows you to upload your finished business plan into our gallery where it is visible to our network of investors. This is your direct link to the capital you need.
Let us tell your story. Contact us today for your technology business plan quote by filling out our form or calling us at 800-894-0828.