Protecting Your Privacy is Our Priority
Information that we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site, provide your credit card information or complete our business plan questionnaire. When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address and other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
How we use your information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer.
- To inform us – you may have engaged us to write your business plan which will contain facts, figures, names and other important public or private data. If you have engaged us to perform any services for you, we will have entered into a mutual non-disclosure agreement and therefore we are bound by confidentiality.
- To improve our website – we continually strive to improve our website based on information and feedback we get from you.
- To personalize your experience – your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To better market our services and products – upon your expressed consent, we will use certain aspects of our engagement as a marketing tool for other potential clients.
How we protect your information
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when access your personal information.
The policy was last amended on 04/01/2012
5339 Alpha Road
Dallas, TX 75240